Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wherer To Buy Bushnell 10x40

Madness Why California? Castle

Hello bloggers!
I come to explain why the blog is named, California Madness.
For when I made the blog, as always, I have a mess to put names. Well, on the contrary, I could not think either one! And it becomes really overwhelming.

blog that I started another blog that I inspired me both encouraged me to make one of my own personal style, my space.
I've had blogs before, but never dared me with one on me. Total
, I started to follow Mug & Co , the blog of a girl named Maria Mugica that I love, is one of my favorite blogs.
His name before California was Tuenti Madness and asked if I could use that name for my blog, I said yes and I was so glad to finally have a name!

So I want to thank Mary for letting me get that name, being a girl he can get a lot of inspiration and a role model. Thanks, Mary.

not hesitate to visit your blog, I guarantee 100% that you will like the first time they see him.



0 comments:

Post a Comment