Saturday, April 30, 2011

Does A Pinguecula Ever Go Away?




What is my favorite blog?
If I had to pick one, I can not say, but I chose two, and are Mug & Co and Lovely Pepa.

What inspires you?
always inspired me in other bloggers in the street style ... Why fashion puts people in the street.

A whim?
glasses I want to buy Ray-Ban Wayfarers for a summer.

What do you think of your blog?
Well, what I think now is that I more or less well, I'm thrilled with followers, but I know I can get more. There are other bloggers who get 300 fans in four months, that's not me, but I will work hard to get it:)

Have you had blogs before?
The truth is that yes, I had a fashion where he wrote on collections, designers ...

Your favorite model?
I love Alexa Chung and I love Scarlett Johansson in the collections of Mango.

Any favorite designer?
I love that Stella McCartney has things simple yet brilliant.

Who do you think has been a style icon ?
Audrey Hepburn is a clear example of that.

Your favorite store?
I love Zara and Mango, those are my two favorites.

Aside from fashion, do you like?
I love the world of makeup, I like music and art, and fashion of course.

Some dream that has to do with fashion is ...
to attend a Fashion Week and of course, become a great blogger! Also devote some part to fashion, I love that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment