Monday, April 4, 2011

Biethday Wishes Romania

Nothing Different Dimension

Thank you for never being there. Thanks for all the tears and pain. Thank you for the thousands of smiles that I wasted. Thank you for every one of those looks of mine that you literally were throwing them away. Thank you for your ignorance, your selfishness. Thanks for being with twenty but not me . Thanks for making everything possible, by making excuses not to say hello, or look at me. Thanks for the bad times, jealousy, in my head.
But you know what?
still love you.

+ Go find another you do to poodle, another that uses the false to like it, than it is. Find yourself another to leave everything for you to die for your bones and is the prettiest of the universe. it Miss Perfect, who is the best of the best, or the worst of the worst .

But you know what?
I forget, and believe me I will do everything I can to get it.

XOXO

Dona Nobody.

(nothing personal bloggers, not about me. This post has arisen due to homework and studying and little time to post things on conditions)

0 comments:

Post a Comment