Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mahabhringraj Oil Grwos Beard




"A true spirit of rebellion is one
that seeks happiness in this life -




Please come with me, take me to the most hidden places of the city, do not ask why we do this, simply let us go, leave everything behind, go to the cinema, theater, the bar most beautiful place, but, thus no doubt I'll settle ... is simply to have your company on this crazy ride on this trip for no reason, good growth, no reason! it gives me happiness every day, give me a dose of adrenaline higher than normal, I do not care if I get an overdose, if you, nothing matters to me, but come now, it's getting late, no time to lose there are still many hidden places I find you, and if it takes, probably a freak like me, you will discover before, and you know what? I refuse ... Needless suitcases, take the job.
happen:





0 comments:

Post a Comment