Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How To Write On A Wedding Cake




Feel it, feel my heat. It's my body's calling.




What you see complicated?, So what? Grab your stuff, bag,
makeup, all these things 'silly' that a woman needs, which are
essential. And salt, salt on the street, stomping, that each step
des , a person turn, feel amazed by your beauty and your
smile, to feel admired because you care a 'shit' as
the others think. That if a person is today, tomorrow
will another, that you do not worry. Just stay with that
are there in those moments, those by now you have failed,
the future may be very player and play with you, so what? do not
stay still, play.


How about bloggers? First say thank you for those 438 followers, who follow me every day and comment me. I will try to answer them all but I'm somewhat busy with work, homework, etc. Vote the poll! How about your week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment