Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thrush And Probiotics

ESPAÑOL COLOR BLOCK AWARD

I announce that from now on, write posts and entries in English, because visiting the blog from many international locations. I am bilingual so I have no problem. There are also English-speaking fans, and I think it is a bit more just to make posts in English, the language is so international. So from now on bilingual posts!

That I want to announce from now on, I'll write posts in Inglés. That's Because I Have That people visit this blog from international Other places. I'm bilingual, so I Do not Have any problems doing this. There's Also followers speak in Inglés That and I think it's fair to do posts in Inglés, a very international language. So, from now on, bilingual posts!


I hope you like this photo, I did airport museum in my city, I love. They are old fire truck:)

I hope you like this photo, I did it in the Airport Museum in my city. They're old trucks fireman:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment