Monday, November 8, 2010

How To Become A Math Whiz







Gossip Girl




Eight letters, three syllables.Say Them and I'm yours ...

All the while talking about you're dying to be with Nate. Face it: it's over.
"You sound like a jealous boyfriend.
"Yes, now. Most wanted.
-No. What else you want.
- For please! You forget to whom you speak.
-Just like you. ... Do you like me?
-Define "taste."
- Oh! Kidding! This is happening ... I
- How do you think I feel? I have not slept, I feel bad, as if something in your stomach ... fluttering.
- Butterflies? Oh no, no, no, no, no. This is not happening.
"Nobody is more surprised and more embarrassed than me.
-Chuck, you know I love all God's creatures and the metaphors that they inspire but those butterflies ... to die.
-


0 comments:

Post a Comment